GameHaxor
Welcome to Multiplayer Game Hacking 2 Register Now and See or Create Hacks and post it here.!
GameHaxor
Welcome to Multiplayer Game Hacking 2 Register Now and See or Create Hacks and post it here.!
GameHaxor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MS Paint Contest *soon to be held

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Admin]Beshio
-Mechanical-Administrator
-Mechanical-Administrator
[Admin]Beshio

GameHaxor Points : 171

MS Paint Contest *soon to be held Empty
PostSubject: MS Paint Contest *soon to be held   MS Paint Contest *soon to be held Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 am

We want to see your MS paint drawings today! The contest will be held until at least a minimum of 8 paints have been posted. The winner will get to be in the Hall of Pure Win. This means that people can acknowledge your artistic skills. But wait, what if I want something besides being in the hall of fame? Well, gift cards MIGHT be given to a random winner in the hall of Paint*

Requirement:
1. Picture must only be black and white, meaning no coloring!
2. Must be 800x600
3. Can use any brush
4. Must post a link of the picture
5. Can only make ONE!

If you cheat, you will get disqualified from entering a contest and put in the Hall of Fail.

*Exact time gift cards are given are at random. The chance must be at the minimum of 1 out of 40 before I might actually choose one.

Good Luck!

Last edited by [Admin]Beshio on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cheetocommunity.xsjefkex.com/forum/index.php?action=forum
mindfreakz
Leecher
Leecher

GameHaxor Points : 13

MS Paint Contest *soon to be held Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS Paint Contest *soon to be held   MS Paint Contest *soon to be held Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 am

wow..
i will try that cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

MS Paint Contest *soon to be held
Page 1 of 1